REQUIREMENTS FOR LODGING
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. All animals must be current on all vaccinations and diagnostic tests (heartworm test and fecal exam)
2. All animals must be free of external parasites (ex. ticks, fleas, etc.), or they will be treated at owner's expense.
3. All animals must be on a flea & tick preventative.
4. All dogs must be on a heartworm preventative.
5. The staff of Deerfield Veterinary Hospital PC has my permission to do whatever is necessary should an emergency arise under the direct supervision of a licensed veterinarian.
6. If a tranquilizer is necessary for treatment or handling, the licensed veterinarian
has my permission to administer such medication.
7. If your pet is getting a boarder bath, please plan on picking them up after 3 p.m. unless prior arrangements have been made.
I acknowledge that I am the owner of said animal and I agree to the terms of this lodging admission form. I also understand that payment is due when services are rendered.